My clients include Adamantem Capital, Banksia Capital, Advent Private Capital, Affinity Equity Partners, Anchorage Capital Partners, Baring Private Equity Asia, BOAB Capital, Mercury Capital, Pemba Capital Partners, Odyssey Private Equity and Yorkway Equity Partners, among others.
My experience also includes acquisitions and disposals of mining and infrastructure assets and shareholder/joint venture agreements. I have also worked with numerous Australian, UK and US groups on cross border transactions, including acquisitions, restructures and divestments of non-core operations.
- Ranked as a leading individual for private equity law by Chambers Asia-Pacific
- Recommended Best Lawyers in the areas of private equity and leveraged buy-outs
- Named as a Notable Practitioner by IFLR1000
- Named as a leading corporate lawyer in Sydney in Doyles Guide
- Adamantem Capital on numerous transactions, including its investments in HyGain and Servian.
- Advent Partners on numerous transactions, including its investment in SILK Laser Clinics.
- Affinity Equity Partners on numerous transactions, including its acquisition and subsequent divestment of Primo Smallgoods.
- Anchorage Capital Partners on all of its acquisitions and disposals, including its acquisitions of Contract Resources, South Pacific Laundry, Affinity Education Group and Brand Collective.
- Baring Private Equity Asia in relation to the take-private of SAI Global Limited and its investment in EduCo.
- Blackstone on its investment in non-bank lender La Trobe Financial.
- Brookfield Asset Management on its acquisition of DCI Data Centers from Blackstone.
- Mercury Capital on numerous transactions, including its investments in MessageMedia, Fifty-Five Five and Galileo Kaleidoscope.
- Odyssey Private Equity on its investment in Delta Agribusiness.
- Pemba Capital Partners in relation to numerous platform and bolt-on acquisitions, including Marque Group, JobReady and the IPO of ReadyTech.