My clients include Adamantem Capital, Banksia Capital, Advent Private Capital, Affinity Equity Partners, Anchorage Capital Partners, Baring Private Equity Asia, BOAB Capital, Mercury Capital, Pemba Capital Partners, Odyssey Private Equity and Yorkway Equity Partners, among others.
My experience also includes acquisitions and disposals of mining and infrastructure assets and shareholder/joint venture agreements. I have also worked with numerous Australian, UK and US groups on cross border transactions, including acquisitions, restructures and divestments of non-core operations.
- Ranked as a leading individual for private equity law in 2015, 2016, 2017 by Chambers Asia-Pacific
- Recommended Best Lawyers 2018 in the area of private equity
- Named as a Notable Practitioner by IFLR1000
- Named as a leading corporate lawyer in Sydney in Doyles Guide in 2015 and 2016
- Blackstone on its investment in non-bank lender La Trobe Financial.
- Adamantem Capital on its investments in HyGain Holdings and Servian Group.
- Mercury Capital on numerous transactions, including its investment in MessageMedia.
- Anchorage Capital Partners on all of its acquisitions and disposals, including its acquisition of South Pacific Laundry and Affinity Education Group.
- Advent Partners on numerous transactions including its investment in SILK Laser Clinics.
- Baring Private Equity Asia in relation to its $1.24 billion buyout and take-private proposal of ASX listed SAI Global Limited and its investment in EduCo.
- Pemba Capital Partners in relation to numerous platform and bolt-on acquisitions.
- Quadrant Private Equity on numerous transactions, including its acquisition and subsequent initial public offering of iSentia Group.
- Affinity Equity Partners on numerous transactions, including its acquisition and subsequent $1.4 billion divestment of Primo Smallgoods.
- Yorkway Equity Partners in relation to its investments in One Investment Group, Fitzpatricks (with Quadrant Private Equity) and Insurance House.