I have advised many blue chip clients in a broad range of sectors, including financial services, manufacturing, energy and resources, mining services, logistics, pharmaceutical and biotechnology.
I’m also fluent in Korean. As the leader of MinterEllison’s Korea Desk, I regularly act for major Korean multinational corporations and State-owned entities.
- Advised POSCO on $240m IPO (relisting) of Jupiter Mines on the ASX
- Acted as independent legal advisor to POSCO Australia on its $79.6 million direct investment in ASX-listed Pilbara Minerals plus a convertible bond facility for a further $79.6 million
- Advised POSCO on its A$35 million sale of interest in Integra Coal Joint Venture to Vale and subsequent 100% divestment to Glencore.
- Advised C.H. Robinson (a US publicly listed company) on its A$300 million acquisition of A.J. Considine Proprietary Limited, which operates through its subsidiaries, the APC Logistics international freight forwarding and customs broking business in Australia and New Zealand.
- Advised Simplify Medical Pty Limited, the Australian holding company of Simplify Medical, Inc on its capital raisings. Simplify Medical is a San Francisco Bay Area-based medical device company focused on the design, development and clinical testing of the most advanced cervical artificial disc for use in the spine.
- Acted for Perrigo Company plc and Elan Pharma International Ltd on their US$55 million acquisition of a group of OTC brands (including the Herron range of analgesics, vitamins and supplements) from affiliates of Aspen Pharmacare
- Advised Macquarie Radio Network Limited on its A$200m merger with Fairfax Media Limited's Fairfax Radio Network.
- Acted for Wilmar on its A$1.75 billion acquisition of Sucrogen Limited (CSR’s sugar business) from CSR.