My work spans many industries, including financial services and insurance, telecommunications and healthcare. I am also an experienced workplace investigator and corporate trainer.
My aim is to give clients pragmatic, solution-focused advice and to work with them as part of their business.
- Represented clients in the Supreme Court seeking an injunction and/or damages regarding breach of contract by former employees
- Advised in respect of a number of very sensitive senior employee terminations and harassment matters
- Provided strategic advice regarding injured workers on workers compensation, disability discrimination and the Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth), with a particular focus on mental health issues
- Advised in respect of a number of WHS prosecutions and WHS incidents
- Conducted investigations into conduct, bullying and 'whistleblower' allegations
- Provided integration advice to numerous companies following mergers or acquisitions of business
- Acted as project manager for numerous clients rolling out global employment initiatives, to ensure consistent outcomes across jurisdictions
- I am a leading corporate trainer who regularly presents to Boards and managers on employment compliance issues, including work health and safety
- Responsible for MinterEllison’s GuideME national HR/IR training initiatives, which includes our GuideME program and bespoke training offerings. Our training has been regarded by Chambers as being 'the best in the business'.
- Served as Sydney Staff Partner since 2015, enabling me to play a key role in MinterEllison’s employment initiatives