My clients know me as unflappable and focused on achieving commercial, practical and timely outcomes for them. I regularly assist borrowers, sponsors, corporates and private capital with sensitive transactions and have significant experience in real estate finance and leverage finance.
- Advised Blackrock and Cromwell on the financing of Blackrock's acquisition of a 50% stake in 475 Victoria Street, Sydney from Cromwell.
- Advised Resimax on its acquisition of the Eynesbury Estate in Victoria.
- Advised a joint venture between Starwood Capital and Arrow Property Investments on $350million senior syndicated facilities and mezzanine facilities for the acquisition of the Zenith Centre, Chatswood.
- Advised Hometown Australia on the refinancing of its Australian portfolio (including splitting this portfolio into 4 separate security pools financed by 3 different lender groups) and its subsequent internal restructure.
- Advising the mandated lead arrangers on the term and working capital facilities to PGIM Real Estate and Manulife in connection with the $850m acquisition of the Fife Portfolio of logistics and industrial assets from the Blackstone Group.
- Advised the syndicate of senior lenders on the $1.187billion takeover and take private of the Propertylink Group by ESR Real Estate (Australia) Pty Ltd.
- Advised the mandated lead arrangers on $3.1billion on term and working capital facilities to the Blackstone Group for the proposed take-private of the Investa Office Fund.
- Advising Cliffbrook Capital –on all aspects of Cliffbrook Capital's innovative A/B loan structure, including:
- $255million facilities to LaSalle Asia Fund for the acquisition of 323 Castlereagh Street, Sydney
- $336million facilities to the Blackstone Group for its acquisition of a 50% interest in 60 Margaret Street, Sydney.
Alternative capital providers
- I regularly advise Qualitas, Gresham, Cliffbrook Capital, Metrics Credit Partners and others on alternative capital loans, equity joint ventures, capital raisings and loan-on-loan structures.
- Advising Hometown Australia on the refinancing of its Australian portfolio (including splitting this portfolio into 4 separate security pools financed by 3 different lender groups) and its subsequent internal restructure.
- I regularly advise Qualitas, Sekisui House, Resimax Group and others on construction financings, development joint ventures and structuring.