Andrea’s areas of practice include private mergers and acquisitions and divestments, corporate transactions in regulated industries, joint venture and shareholder arrangements.
- SB Hotel Group: Advised SB Hotel Group on its hotel portfolio acquisition (including the Intercontinental Melbourne, Crowne Plaza Melbourne, Crowne Plaza Coogee, Crowne Plaza Canberra and Holiday Inn Potts Point) from Eureka Funds Management. SB Hotel Group is now the largest owner of IHG-operated hotels in Australia, employing more than 800 staff.
- Ardmillan Place: Advised Ardmillan Place on the divestment of its aged care business to Bain private equity.
- Victorian Government: Led the Melbourne corporate M&A team on the multi-billion dollar privatisation of the Port of Melbourne, Australia's largest container port.
- Bellamy’s Australia Limited: Advised Bellamy’s on its acquisition of a Victorian canning line facility.
- CGU Insurance Limited: Advised CGU Insurance Limited on its agreement with AAI Limited to create Australia’s leading marine insurance specialist – Marine Protect: Powered by NTI (jointly owned and underwritten by CGU and AAI).
- Acmeda: Acted for the founders in their sale of Acmeda to Rollease, Inc. a portfolio company of US private equity fund, Shoreview Industries.