Andrea’s areas of practice include private mergers and acquisitions and divestments, corporate transactions in regulated industries, joint venture and shareholder arrangements.
- SB&G Hotel Group: Advised SB&G Hotel Group on its hotel portfolio acquisition (including the Intercontinental Melbourne, Crowne Plaza Melbourne, Crowne Plaza Coogee, Crowne Plaza Canberra and Holiday Inn Potts Point) from Eureka Funds Management. SB&G Hotel Group is now the largest owner of IHG-operated hotels in Australia, employing more than 800 staff.
- Ardmillan Place: Advised Ardmillan Place on the divestment of its aged care business to Bain private equity.
- Victorian Government: Led the Melbourne corporate M&A team on the multi-billion dollar privatisation of the Port of Melbourne, Australia's largest container port.
- Bellamy’s Australia Limited: Advised Bellamy’s on its acquisition of a Victorian canning line facility.
- CGU Insurance Limited: Advised CGU Insurance Limited on its agreement with AAI Limited to create Australia’s leading marine insurance specialist – Marine Protect: Powered by NTI (jointly owned and underwritten by CGU and AAI).
- Acmeda: Acted for the founders in their sale of Acmeda to Rollease, Inc. a portfolio company of US private equity fund, Shoreview Industries.