I am a Director in MinterEllison's Risk and Regulatory Consulting team.
I bring a unique combination of insights, experience and pragmatism to complex group-wide agendas and help clients navigate a fast-evolving Sustainability and Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) landscape.
I was the Executive Manager of Sustainability at the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA). During my 11 years with CBA, I worked across a broad portfolio of strategic and operational ESG matters. I was actively involved in the mobilisation and facilitation of targeted programs to drive more sustainable business practices in the areas of climate change, responsible lending, responsible investing, sustainable procurement, human rights and Indigenous matters. My remit also included the design and development of transparent ESG market disclosures – including climate disclosures aligned to the TCFD. recommendations.
Prior to CBA, I was a management consultant with Accenture London office. During my 10 years with Accenture, I worked on domestic and international client engagements driving change management projects for a number of high profile global financial institutions. I also worked on a number of corporate citizenship assignments including the ground-breaking African Medical and Research Foundation e-Learning program to upskill 20,000+ nurses in Kenya using eLearning solutions.
I have broad experience in both strategic and operational matters across global and country-specific corporate citizenship, corporate responsibility, sustainability, ESG, human resources and human performance consulting functions, programs and initiatives.
I am a French and Australian citizen and a recent Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (GAICD).
- CBA – Led the development of public positions on climate change, human rights matters, Indigenous matters and non-financial reporting, facilitating the embedding of sustainability considerations in core business functions.
- CBA - Mobilised and facilitated targeted programs to drive more sustainable business practices in the areas of climate change, responsible lending, responsible investing, sustainable procurement, human rights and Indigenous matters.
- CBA - Drove transparent reporting on sustainability performance and progress through the production of annual public disclosures (standalone or included in Annual Reports, including climate disclosures aligned to the TCFD recommendations) and associated market-facing materials.
- Accenture - Determined strategic direction and directed implementation of all corporate citizenship activities for Accenture UK including charitable giving, employee volunteering programs, environmental initiatives and diversity networks.
- Accenture - Embedded corporate citizenship into Accenture global HR functions, policies and practices working closely with Accenture global heads of functions (recruitment, training, performance management and leadership development).
- Accenture - Planned and mobilised a five year | $2.9M program to upskill 20,000+ nurses in Kenya through the design, development and implementation of tailored eLearning solutions.
- Lloyds TSB (while in Accenture): Directed change management effort for Finance and Business Support Organisation design piece with specific responsibilities for communication, alignment, recruitment, induction and transition activities.
- AXA Tech UK (while in Accenture): Defined, designed and implemented a management and culture development program for AXA Tech UK middle/senior management.
- Accenture - designed, developed and coordinated implementation of one-day compulsory instructor led performance management course for delivery to all Accenture UK Financial services staff (700 employees including Partner level).
- Accenture - led Accenture experienced hires UK Financial Services recruitment campaign and redesigned process resulting in improved turnaround of applicants.