My extensive knowledge of the sector allows me to provide strategic advice to a range of clients, including government-owned corporations and authorities, institutional investors and private investors. I am experienced in providing advice to clients in relation to all aspects of property development including land tenure, titling arrangements and transaction structuring, having worked in the sector for many years and also having personally undertaken numerous property developments comprising residential land subdivisions and the construction of numerous luxury apartment buildings.
My extensive experience has allowed to me advise both public and private sector clients involved in the establishment of new and emerging communities, and also the construction and delivery of major linear infrastructure projects including gas and water pipelines and light rail systems.
I'm proud to have been recognised as one of Australia's best lawyers (Best Lawyers in Australia 2017, 2019 and 2020).
- Lendlease Communities (Yarrabilba, Springfield and Elliot Springs Projects) and Springfield City Group: Advised and acted on all aspects of land acquisitions, land tenure, titling arrangements, structuring and transaction documents as well as managing commercial sales and high volume residential conveyancing sales, processes and procedures.
- Frasers Property Australia: Advised on all aspects of land acquisitions, land tenure, titling arrangements and structuring and drafting transactions for the Brookhaven Project at Bahr's Scrub.
- Brookfield: Acted for Brookfield in relation to the divestment of a 50% interest in the commercial office building located at 240 Queen Street, Brisbane to an SPV as part of a broader divestment strategy.
- Multinational petrochemical company: Advised on a 540km liquefied natural gas pipeline (and associated infrastructure) including managing a team to negotiate land access and compensation arrangements and to secure land tenure.
- Queensland Government owned corporation: Advised on all aspects of land access and tenure for the Burdekin, Eungella, North West, Cloncurry and Kenya to Chinchilla Weir pipelines.
- Queensland Government (Department of Transport and Main Roads): Advised on land tenure, land resumptions, use of sites and site access for rail infrastructure and associated stations for Gold Coast Light Rail Stages 1 and 2.