I work with Australian and international businesses, advising on activities such as transaction terms and structure, acquisitions, packaging and advertising, and industry conduct, within the bounds of Australia's competition and consumer laws. I also train clients on identifying and managing competition and consumer law risks faced by their business.
My focus on infrastructure access regulation spans the national, state and industry-specific regimes.
- Qantas – acted in proceedings before the Australian Competition Tribunal with respect to the declaration of airside services at Sydney International Airport
- Duke Energy International – assisted in proceedings before the Australian Competition Tribunal with respect to coverage of the Eastern Gas Pipeline
- Mars Incorporated – assisted with the acquisition of Procter & Gamble’s Australian pet food business
- Presented on competition, consumer law and access-related issues at conferences, including for the former Chartered Secretaries Australia (Perth), and at MinterEllison-partnered events with the former Australian Corporate Lawyers Association (Perth), Australian and New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (Perth) and Institute of Public Administration Australia (Brisbane)
- Listed in Best Lawyers, Australia, for Competition Law, 8th to 10th editions (2015 to 2017)