My practice is principally advisory, and I take pride in my ability to convey complex messages clearly and concisely. I guide clients in business operations, regulatory compliance, dispute resolution, insolvency and debt recovery. Clients value my strong focus on helping them reach their commercial objectives while minimising risk.
- Aveo Group; Lendlease; Ingenia Communities; Stockland; and many small and not-for profit retirement village operators – advised on general business matters including regulatory compliance and dispute resolution across all major jurisdictions in Australia
- ANZ; Bank of Queensland; Commonwealth Bank of Australia; National Australia Bank; Suncorp; Westpac Banking Corporation; and insolvency practitioners – assisted in relation to debt recovery, property disputes and security enforcement
- Administrators and liquidators of Brisconnections – helped with all aspects of the voluntary administration and liquidation of Brisconnections (the former owner of the $4 billion Airport Link M7 tunnel) and its related entities
- KordaMentha, the court-appointed trustees of LM Managed Performance Fund – worked on the recovery of fund assets with a book value exceeding $500 million
- ANZ and its appointed receivers and managers – advised in relation to Viking Industries Limited (formerly ASX:VKI) to recover total secured debt in excess of $136 million
- Capital Finance Australia Limited – represented the company and its appointed receivers and managers regarding a property development group with more than $200 million in secured debt
- Aveo Group – successfully appealed to the Supreme Court of Queensland (Court of Appeal) against a decision of the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal Appeals Court concerning the statutory construction of various provisions in the Retirement Villages Act 1999 (Qld) that related to village budgeting