I also provide wide-ranging general corporate law advice to companies on their compliance, reporting and disclosure obligations under the Corporations Act 2001 and the ASX Listing Rules.
Being an experienced capital markets and M&A lawyer, I regularly advise clients across a broad range of industries, on IPOs, secondary capital raisings, public and private mergers and acquisitions, internal reorganisations and restructures, takeovers and schemes, and compliance and reporting obligations under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and the ASX Listing Rules. I have also worked on a number of friendly and hostile takeovers and mergers, with many requiring extensive and complex engagement with corporate regulators like ASIC, ASX, FIRB and the Takeovers Panel.
My clients include listed and private companies, private equity sponsors and lead managers and underwriters with my practice spanning many industries, including banking and finance, healthcare, FMCG and TMT.
- Moelis and Morgans Corporate Limited: Advised in their capacities as joint lead managers of a capital raising to be undertaken by thedocyard Limited (TDY) public offering to raise up to $45 million in connection with the merger of TDY with Ansarada and subsequent relisting of the combined entity on the ASX.
- Readytech Holdings Limited: Advised ReadyTech and Pemba on the A$139 million initial public offering and listing on ASX of ReadyTech Holdings Limited.
- Immutep Limited: Advised Immutep Limited in respect of its various secondary raisings
- Electro Optic Systems: Advised Electro Optic Systems Holdings Limited on various secondary raisings to raise in excess of $250 million.
- Damstra: Advised the underwriters to Damstra on its initial public offering and associated listing on ASX.
- VGI Partners: Advised VGI Partners on its A$400 million initial public offering and associated listing on ASX.
- Magellan Global Trust: Advised Magellan on its initial public offering and associated listing on ASX.
- Yancoal Australia Limited: Advised Yancoal on its $3.2 billion renounceable entitlement offer.
- Vitaco Holdings Limited: Advised Vitaco's $300 million initial public offering and associated listing on ASX (and subsequent $330 million take-private by way of scheme of arrangement).
- Tegel Group Holdings Limited – advised on Tegel's $551 million initial public offering (IPO) and dual listing on the ASX and New Zealand Exchange (NZX)
- Bellamy's Australia Limited: Advised on Bellamy's $60 million accelerated non-renounceable offer.