After almost two decades of working globally, consulting on risk and cybersecurity, I have a keen insight into what makes an organisation both protected and resilient from cyber threats.
I focus on cyber risk governance and provide strategic advice to executive leadership and boards on this evolving area.
I work with my clients in government and private industry to develop solutions incorporating cyber risk into their overall business strategy. I help my clients meet risk-reduction and compliance objectives and advise on implementing new and evolving technologies by ensuring they are secure, fit-for-purpose, scalable, and continually driving efficiencies.
I collaborate with private equity and venture capital organisations to conduct pre-and post-acquisition technology and cyber risk-specific due diligence. By employing my unique blend of experience in finance and cybersecurity, I assist in uplifting their internal due diligence capabilities, focused on reducing risks and increasing return on investment.
As a Chair and Non-Executive Director on various boards, I am passionate about initiatives that tackle issues affecting the disabled, indigenous, and veteran communities.
Prior to joining MinterEllison, I advised clients on the following:
- M&A due diligence and project leadership of multiple $100m+ deals and capital raises.
- Led the multi-stage delivery of cybersecurity in a $100m+ technology transformation project for Defence.
- Developed and delivered a first-of-its-kind whole-of-government cyber security assessment framework for Australia’s Federal, State, and Territory electoral systems.
- Developed and delivered a cybersecurity risk assessment and remediation program for a major international Defence contractor, gaining them the necessary certifications to deliver to Australian Defence.
- Delivering cybersecurity vendor replacement analysis and cost optimisation projects to major blue chip clients, resulting in an average 15% reduction in cybersecurity expenditure while enhancing cybersecurity maturity.
- Development of a private equity and venture capital-specific internal due diligence program for several major international private equity firms.
- Delivery of data governance assessments for government agencies vetting investment in Australian assets by foreign organisations.