I have a demonstrated track record of delivering pragmatic and innovative solutions for our clients, helping them navigate complex technology and business challenges, leveraging my diverse technology experience across technology and services strategy, transformation delivery, sourcing, target operating models and M&A.
My diverse global and multi-faceted experience has given me unique perspective in delivering innovative technology solutions that help clients define their market differentiator, optimize reach, and maximize core acquisition.
I have held a range of technology focused and consulting roles for leading international tier 1 consulting firms including the Big 4 Professional services, Singtel and IBM. Although largely industry agnostic, I have had the opportunity of influencing multi-billion dollar programs of national significance both in Australia and globally for defence, state and federal agencies and public health-care institutions. Additionally, I have been involved in supporting multiple M&A programs in financial services sector.
As Consulting lead for VIC, I am focused on developing a high performing team of consultants delivering specialised and integrated advisory services that incorporate our client's unique organisational context, industry leading insights and thought leadership.
I am passionate about mentoring young talent and influencing workplace diversity and inclusion.
- Leading a multi-disciplinary team responsible for the design and operationalisation of a new multi-vendor operating model for ATO to support a multi-billion dollar IT strategic sourcing program, work includes services strategy, maturity assessment, Operating model and governance design, process uplift, Agile and DevOps methodologies and Alignment to ITIL
- Leading the team responsible for delivery of VCAT's digital transformation program through development of a CMS Case Management Solution acquisition strategy, market engagement, IM/digital strategy and program management support.
Led the Program assurance and support for Cleanaway's digital transformation program, Customer-Connect by developing a sourcing strategy, commercial assurance and sourcing support.
- Led the Integrated delivery for ATO's strategic multi-phased sourcing program, with the responsibility for leading multiple initiatives, including sourcing support services, Transition and program management, development of a future state IT operating model and transition of services to new contract.
- Led a high performing team responsible for program integration and program management function for initial NDIS rollout, was responsible for end-to-end programme delivery, delivery strategy, planning and Go-live.
- Led the Delivery of A multi-year M&A divestment program, with the responsibility for managing multiple vendors on behalf of MLC from commercial and contractual perspective, including operational vendor management and governance.
- Led the development of the Day 1 cutover strategy and plan with ANZ leadership team for a divestiture program.
- Program Director and technology lead for the rollout of the Tax administration reforms project on behalf of world bank for Federal Bureau of Revenue Pakistan.
- Provided leadership and delivery capabilities in multiple 100 million+ M&A and digital transformation programs globally.