I represent developers, landowners, contractors, tenants, financiers, government and other stakeholders throughout Australia.
In my core practice, I advise clients on risk allocation, contract drafting, contract negotiations and contract administration. This includes drafting and negotiating agreements for lease, construction contracts, development agreements, project delivery agreements, ECI agreements, bid consortium agreements, consultancy agreements, maintenance contracts, side deeds, supply agreements, equipment hire agreements, purchase orders and services agreements.
I am pleased to represent the Property Council of Australia on the industry consultation panel for the Design and Building Practitioners Act 2020 (NSW). The panel has been convened by industry stakeholders working with the NSW Building Commissioner as part of the Reform Pillar 4 (Building Better Procurement Methods) working group.
- Parramatta Square – acted for Walker as developer in relation to Stages 6 and 8 of the Parramatta Square redevelopment, being one of the largest urban renewal projects in Australia.
- Education – acted for TAFE NSW on dozens of projects across their property portfolio, including most recently on the new TAFE NSW Meadowbank campus. Acted for the University of Sydney on various projects including the Abercrombie Business School and Charles Perkins Centre.
- Lendlease – acted for Lendlease on various projects including negotiations with ANZ for an agreement for lease at 839 Collins Street, and spent 4 months in-house on secondment working across the various Lendlease businesses on a special project.
- AMP Capital – created and manage a system of stream procurement contracts for AMPC's shopping centres and office and logistics portfolio, nearly 700 contracts closed.
- Theatre Royal – acted for Dexus in respect of the negotiations with NSW Government for the agreement to lease the Theatre Royal.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia – acted for the bank to secure a prestige new 93,000-square-metre workplace for 10,000 of the bank’s employees, at the Australian Technology Park in the Sydney suburb of Redfern. This involved advising the bank throughout a competitive bid process, negotiating with multiple bidders, and ultimately negotiating an agreement for lease and ancillary documents with Mirvac Group and other stakeholders.