I am passionate about achieving commercial outcomes for clients and utilising the best tools and technology to deliver legal services. I have been recognised in Chambers Asia Pacific guide as a leading individual, cited as a "very practical and commercial lawyer" who "understands what it takes to get a deal done".
- I advised Hitachi Construction Machinery Co Limited on its US$240M acquisition of mining services company H-E Parts from CHAMP Ventures.
- I have acted for numerous companies on their Asian operations, including Specsavers on its Asian corporate structure and investments, Jetstar Group on its joint ventures in Greater China, and Computershare Asia on regulatory issues affecting its China and Hong Kong subsidiaries.
- My cross-border experience ensures I am familiar with the issues that are key to foreign companies investing in Australia and Australian companies operating across Asia. Having spent almost a decade working in Asia, my expertise extends to areas essential to multinational clients in the Greater China region, including data privacy, competition and consumer law, anti-corruption and bribery matters, and brand and IP protection.
- I am co-author of the Hong Kong chapters of Joint Ventures Global Guide, International Business Acquisitions and Competition Law in the Asia-Pacific.
- I am admitted as a solicitor in Victoria and New South Wales, Australia, Hong Kong and the United Kingdom.