I act on private and public Australian merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions in all states and territories and advise foreign companies and funds on inbound M&A and mezzanine debt transactions into Australia. I also assist local and foreign clients with cross-border M&A transactions.
Known for my commercial acumen and practical approach, I think laterally about clients’ requirements for transactions and how best to achieve those outcomes within the boundaries of local laws and practice.
- Advised Construction and Building Unions Superannuation Fund, Health Employees Superannuation Trust Australia and Hostplus Pooled Superannuation Trust in relation to the sale of 100% of the issued shares in the capital of Members Equity Bank Limited to Bank of Queensland Limited
- Advised Queens Lane Capital on its acquisition of The PAS Group Limited (Subject to Deed of Company Arrangement)
- Advised Dassault Aviation, on their acquisition all of the issued share capital in ExecuJet Maintenance Australia Pty Ltd, the Australian aviation maintenance arm of the ‘Luxaviation Group’.
- Advised Kajima Australia on its majority acquisition of Cockram Construction in Australia, New Zealand, the US, Hong Kong, China, India and other countries in Asia
- Advised IKEA Pty Ltd on its acquisition of Cebas Pty Ltd, the owner and operator of the IKEA franchises in Western Australia and South Australia
- Advised Kempe Engineering Group on the sale of the company’s aluminium smelting businesses in Australia, the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Mozambique to Outotec
- Advised Kajima Corporation on its majority acquisition of Australian property and construction group Icon Construction
- Advised Pact Group Holdings Limited on acquisition of the Australian and New Zealand operations of the SULO Group from Plastics Group Pty Ltd
- Advised Linfox Armaguard on its acquisition of the cash logistics business of Brink’s in Australia