I have a particular interest in workers compensation, public and product liability claims, financial services litigation, and class actions. In developing my practice in this area, I have managed personal injury claims dealing with product liability, workers compensation, WorkCover, toxic torts, asbestos litigation and medical negligence.
- A major workers compensation insurer and regulator – served as a client service partner on the insurer’s personal injury claims panel since 2005, managing a team of approximately 20 lawyers and handling a substantial portfolio of claims
- Government and media clients – advised on matters concerning media law, including providing prepublication advice and representation in defamation and contempt litigation
- Various insurers and self-insured organisations – assisted with insurance and risk litigation
- Various sporting bodies – acted in disciplinary matters on behalf of these organisations
- State and Commonwealth governments – advised in relation to risk management and litigation issues