With cyber-attacks, it is not a question of 'if' but 'when'. No business is immune
Cyber-attacks are on the increase with many businesses reporting more frequent attacks. Now more than ever, all-sized businesses need a cybersecurity strategy - and responsive governance processes owned by the Board and Management. Boards and senior management can't afford to be complacent. They need to anticipate, adapt and adopt, now.
Our cyber and data security advisers help clients:
- Identify and manage risks: develop organisational understanding to manage cybersecurity risk to systems, assets, data and capabilities.
- Detect and collaborate: assess threat landscape and occurrence of cybersecurity events continuously; collaborate with external and internal parties to improve state of cybersecurity.
- Protect and educate: take proactive measures to secure systems, processes and people; educate individuals on aspects of cyber security through awareness program.
Taking a pragmatic risk management approach, we work with senior management and Boards so they have a framework to guard against malicious cyber-attacks, with recovery measures that can be quickly actioned.
Our team of legal and consulting experts deliver tailored solutions in:
- cyber strategy
- risk management
- information technology
- forensic advisory
- data protection and privacy
- regulatory compliance
- incidence response strategies including remediation and litigation.
Act now to protect and build cybersecurity resilience to your business.
MEET AN EXPERT